Anytime Soccer Training’s video format is transforming the way kids train at home.
No more guesswork, wasting time, or doing the same things over and over.
Anytime Soccer Training uses a standard video format across a wide spectrum of skill areas. The result is a program that makes training more effective, increases the number of touches your child can get, and motivates kids to stick with it.
- Videos are 100% follow-along
- Every video includes a slow-motion demonstration, timer, and music
- The average length of each video is less than five minutes
- Sessions include frequent rest breaks
- There is a dedicated video for every skill move.
The below video was taken from the Line Cone Dribble Master Series. Notice that not only is it focused on one move, but it’s focused on one foot.
The Anytime Soccer Training progression, allows the player to practice each move using the right, left, and both feet in single videos. Then we combine that skill along with others into a review session.
Within weeks of following the curriculum, the player’s dribbling and technical ability will increase substantially.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *